Wednesday, May 8, 2013

dinsdag 7 mei 2013

dinsdag 7 mei 2013 Up at 3:45. Restless. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - Ethics. Switch to KOMO News. This sounds crazy. 3 arrested as women missing for years are found in Ohio. Burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ken from Cleveland calls into the show to talk about the emerging details about the home where the missing women were held. Walk up Westlake to work. Cranky kids today. Meltdowns everywhere I go. Geez. Naps are also a struggle. It's a relief to leave work. Turn on NPR News on my radio for my walk. From The World - Belgian Town Awash with Stolen Cash: What Would You Do? From the Nieuwsblad - Zedelgemse graaiers weigeren geld terug te geven. This is straight from the mayor of Zedelgem. I wonder what I would do. Take a #8 up Denny to B'way. Nice day for skateboarding on Broadway. Watch KOMO News. Watch some news... But I cannot believe that I am watching My Fair Lady after some black bean soup. Watch movie - My Fair Lady. Aow. Wouldn't it be loverly?

No comments:

Post a Comment