Thursday, October 10, 2013

donderdag 10 oktober 2013

donderdag 10 oktober 2013 Up with alarm. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. Bill Burton and Rachel chat about shutdown backlash.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Left-overs for breakfast. Check HuffPo - POLL: GOP Hits Record Low.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm mostly with the Sea Otters while Joyce goes to a meeting. I cover her lunch as well. Only 6 Sea Otters (thank good goodness). They seem to get bored outside, so we take them inside. I think that they tired and a little cranky. It's been a busy week for them, and it's not over. Coughs and runny noses as well. Sadness by Enya plays while the kids sleep. I'm curious about the French lyrics. Sade, dis-moi. Qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher ? Le bien par le mal. La vertu par le vice. Sade, dis-moi. Pourquoi l'evangile du mal? Quelle est ta religion? Ou' sont tes fideles? Si tu es contre Dieu, tu es contre l'homme. The video is a little strange, eh? Three kids wake themselves up coughing. Man! I'm not ready for cold and flu season. Early risers go to the Bike Room. I'm waiting for my streetcar, and I see Rail~volution.
It's cool and cloudy day. I rather like it. Streetcar to d'town. #150 tunnel bus to Uwajimaya. Pick up some Sho Chiku Bai, eggplant in miso sauce, rice and sweet-n-sour pork (on sale). #71 bus back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. What's with Tahoma High lately. Report - 2 students suspended for wearing Confederate flag to school. Yeah. Happy Anti-bullying Month to you. Watch MST3K - Hercules Against The Moon Men.
  • "It's the Inhumanoids!"

No comments:

Post a Comment