Friday, October 18, 2013

vrijdag 18 oktober 2013

vrijdag 18 oktober 2013 I wish that I could be Superman. Up with alarm. Call in sick because of my broke back.
I GOT OVERRUN. Anatomy of a shutdown. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Check it out. Now the Tea Party wants a class action suit against homosexuality. Tea Party. Go to sleep, now. I suggest hibernation. I sleep again for 90 minutes. Watch KIRO News. We're happy about this - Seahawks beat Cardinals 34-22 on the road. Take a little walk around. Jeez. I'm walking like an old man. My back is so bad. Home again on this beautiful sunny day. Watch RT News. Report - Ireland first eurozone state to exit bailout... But at what cost? Society crucified. Troika Dictates: 'Austerity worst is yet to come'
The fog burns off just fine. In Dungeness, it takes longer. I love the lighthouse. Seattle is beautiful and sunny.
Udon noodles with peanut sauce for dinner. Watch a quaint little movie - Mumbo Italiano.

No comments:

Post a Comment