Monday, October 28, 2013

maandag 28 oktober 2013

maandag 28 oktober 2013 Up at 12:54. Watch DW-TV. Arts.21 as an exposé on artist and architect Tomás Saraceno and his exhibit in Düsseldorf. The news bores me to sleep.
Wake up to watch KOMO News. Report - Seattle University student attacked on campus. There are quite a few comments about this. Oy! An accident. Pedestrian struck, killed by Metro bus on Capitol Hill.
Fried egg sandwich with sauerkraut for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rocky Mountain Mike gets us into the Halloween spirit. "The ghost of Rand. Speak never more." Walk up Westlake to work. I go back and forth - Sea Otters and Dolphins. I join both groups out on the playground. Wow. It's quite windy, and the kids love it. Bubbles zip away. The bright red leaves in the trees. Bright blue sky above us. Inside, Joyce does a round of diapers. Kids hand me books to read. So, I read. Over to Dolphins. They're going down for naps. The rest of the day is fairly mellow. Streetcar to d'town. Shop at City Target for some groceries. Home. Watch BBC Horizon: Swallowed by a Black Hole. Une salade niçoise - une spécialité culinaire célèbre de Nice - pour le dîner. I wish that I had anchovies for my salad. Time for MST3K. This week on Cave Dwellers...

No comments:

Post a Comment