Wednesday, October 16, 2013

woensdag 16 oktober 2013

woensdag 16 oktober 2013 Up with alarm. Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's Mystery Shutdown 3000. Steph interviews Michael Tomasky of The Daily Beast about the Senate’s last, best hope to avoid default. Michael Tomasky on the horror - Senate Debt Ceiling Deal Won’t Mean This Chaos Is Over. Far From It. Budget experts and political observers aren't optimistic upcoming talks will produce smart budget changes. Jeanne Sahadi - Why a deal won't solve the problem. Listening to WCPT. I love the traffic and transit reports. Accident on The Ike. CTA Red Line South. Walk up Westlake to work under lots of thick grey clouds.
I'm with the Sea Otters this morning. They are some cranky kids. When we head from the playground to the classroom, we enjoy Music Time with Terri. They ask her for an encore for Ol' McDonald. Yeah. That's one of my favorites, too. I set up lunches. Oops. I trip and fall on the floor. It scares the kids. Skinned my shin. Ow!
They hardly eat any lunch. Down fast for naps. Up to Rain Forest kids. A handful of non-nappers draw art for me. I get to take some art home. I love 4-year-old art. Thanks, kids.
Streetcar to d'town. Home. Turn on KOMO News. Get the latest on the Debt Ceiling Bill in the Senate. Local story - Sacks of Love? It's humor to raise testicular cancer awareness. Still more news. Ted Cruz is such a liar! God! Disgusting Cruz a lot.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Switch to The Cycle. Life is tough enough. Politics makes it tougher.
But we're Happy in a Bag. Sorry. What's goin' on?

No comments:

Post a Comment