Wednesday, October 30, 2013

woensdag 30 oktober 2013

woensdag 30 oktober 2013 Up with alarm. Chicken chow mein for breakfast. Watch NBC News. Live, from the Hall of Statues, Roger Daltrey performs at ceremony honoring Winston Churchill.
The Guardian writes Churchill's Bust Unites Washington in Bombast and Circumstance. Daltrey crooned a special arrangement of Ben E. King’s Stand By Me. Walk up to Denny. #62 to Mercer. A couple short breaks in Moons & Stars. I am greeted with great enthusiasm. Brady sits in my lap at circle time. Leisha talks about the life-cycle of the pumpkin. Down to the Sea Otter classroom. Joyce does Five Little Pumpkins.
I do diapers while Joyce does circle. Anne sets up lunches. Short-staffed today? Not really. Lunchtime is messy. Naps are a struggle. Up to Wild Flowers. I keep a non-napper company. Down to Seahorses. One is already awake. The others sleep through his noises. Streetcar to Denny. #8 bus up to B'way. Visit Conner at QFC's liquor store. Take a bottle of Finlandia home with me. Watch a documentary about Winston Churchill. In honor of today's crooner - Roger Daltrey - I watch Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment