Wednesday, October 23, 2013

woensdag 23 oktober 2013

woensdag 23 oktober 2013 Up with alarm. Watch KOMO News. The fog. The thickest yet. Is it ever going to break?
Catch the TechBytes report: iPad Air, Macbook. Goat cheese and ham omelet for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I like the interview with Susan Bennett, better known as the voice of Siri. Here's the CNN report. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm downstairs and upstairs today. Music with Terri... The kids like to bang her drum, jiggle and dance to her songs. We have extra help for lunch prep. We need to wrangle with the Sea Otters at nap time. Upstairs for naps with Wildflowers and Rain Forest. Beck is a non-napper, though. We read No Is No And Si Is Yes.
Streetcar to d'town. Call mom about dad. She talks about New Life Hospice care for dad. I'm glad to hear he's going home. I need a walk before the sun goes away. I see a fog bank creeping up from the waterfront. I sneak a peek into Seattle Sneaker City. Their door is always open. I'm tempted to buy something.
Bus #49 up to Boren. Back to my place. I can see on the news that the fog is rolling back in. That's a beautiful and amazing shot from Queen Anne. Ladies and gentlemen, the Space Needle floats.
I need to check the HuffPo more often - Jon Stewart: Tea Party Is Basically The Alien 'Chestburster'
Space phenomena... That's my bag, baby. CNN report - Scientists confirm most distant galaxy ever... EVER! But this is just an artist's rendering. 700 million years after the Big Bang.
Fish and chips for dinner. After dinner movie - MST3K - 0109 - Project Moonbase.

No comments:

Post a Comment