Monday, October 21, 2013

maandag 21 oktober 2013

maandag 21 oktober 2013 Up at 3:03. Watch DW-TV. Interesting report about the Mercedes-Benz 600. What a classy old car. I'll take the bullet-proof model. Watch some KOMO News. Report - Clock ticks closer as grocery workers prepare to strike.
Stephanie Miller is a repeat. Technical issues. Up to Whole Foods for breakfast. Honestly, I'm not hungry. Walk in the fog up to work. I'm extra for the Sea Otters. We hang out on the playground. No wet sand for sand castles. Over to the Infant Room. I think that it's weird that they won't put nappers into the crib. Back to Sea Otters. They're sleeping. Quiet time. One early-riser heads down to the Bike Room with me. A couple Seahorses join us. Streetcar to d'town. Shop at Target for some things. Back home. Watch Power Rangers Mystic Force: The Stranger Within. A DJ hypnotizes the kids with his music.
So, Sponge Bob likes the GB divers.
Left-over Singapore vermacelli and orange chicken for dinner. Watch some news and Star Trek - The Trouble With Tribbles. The bar fight is great, but I enjoy the one-to-one with Scotty and Chekov.

No comments:

Post a Comment