Tuesday, September 19, 2017

dinsdag 19 september 2017

dinsdag 19 september 2017 Midnight movie - 2010. This movie came out in 1984... 33 years ago. It still thrills me. One of many great scenes is when the Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov aero-breaks in low orbit of Jupiter. It's scary and beautiful at the same time.
I manage to sleep for a few hours... until Trump speaks to the United Nations General Assembly in New York. I awake to this nightmare: Trump Threatens to ‘Totally Destroy’ North Korea. Trump declares Kim Jong Un is Rocket Man! Oh no no no I'm a rocket man. Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone. I'm going to have that song on my mind ALL DAY! I reset my odometer last week, and it's already up to 100 miles. I love cruising around the residential streets. It's a nice cool, cloudy day for exploring the neighborhoods. Ellen always makes me happy. She plays trivia with her Hunky Hotties, but I'm embarrassed for the boys. She throws out a tough one. I can't even spell hors d'oeuvres! How about a musical to end the day? Let's watch Bye Bye Birdie.

No comments:

Post a Comment