Thursday, September 14, 2017

donderdag 14 september 2017

donderdag 14 september 2017 Poor Rick. Can he adapt to Negan's regime? The Walking Dead - Service.
Bellingham is actually warmer than Seattle today. It's breezy for my bike ride downtown. This looks yummy! Пельмени. Pel’ Meni - a restaurant on 1211 N State Street serving Russian Dumplings. Changing my mind, I head over to Whole Foods for lunch. Ladybug and daisy on a mural. I take the South Bay Trail to Fairhaven.
Bellingham weather: clear and 75°F. Wind 13 mph NNE. Humidity 22%. Lovely! And the kids are out of school early.
Back home to relax. Watch Captain America: Civil War. Still! One of my favorite scenes: Steve Rogers trying to stop the helicopter from escaping.
And the Battle Royale at the end. What an intense fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment