Thursday, September 21, 2017

donderdag 21 september 2017

donderdag 21 september 2017 Up at 2:10 AM PDT. Why? Please... I want to sleep. Turn on CBS News to find out the latest about the crazy storms - Maria gains strength as it lashes Dominican Republic.
Still wide awake. Turn on Bill Press. Watch out, Sean Spicer! We're on your case! Asawin Suebsaeng joins the gang in the studio to talk about politics and mass media. His latest post - Sean Spicer Hits a Post-Trump Slump: ‘No One Wants to Play with Sean,’ Insiders Say
Trek to Happy Valley Park on my bike. It's the last day of Summer, but it seems that Fall started a few days ago. The park seems bigger than the green square on the map. The purple flowers say HI.
I've had a craving for these the whole day. On my way back, I buy some Peanut Butter Oreos - $3.99 at Haggen.

No comments:

Post a Comment