Friday, September 29, 2017

vrijdag 29 september 2017

vrijdag 29 september 2017 Trevor Noah offers 3 good reasons you should donate to Puerto Rico. I love Trevor's idea of getting an English language translator for Trump. Puerto Rico deserves better. We all deserve better.
Why are the citizens of Puerto Rico threatened by a deadly social collapse while the fruit of PR’s labor is shipped to the Wall Street guys? Trump’s Tax Plan Is An Act Of Political Domination By The Rich. To clear my head of politics and troubles, I head up to the Co-op. Coffee on sale - 30% off! Happy National Coffee Day! I love the art gallery in the dining room. "Sunset at Sea" is my favorite.
My first time to visit Glass Beach... at the end of Cornwall Avenue. There's actually sand on the beach. People gather to watch the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment