Monday, September 18, 2017

maandag 18 september 2017

maandag 18 september 2017 Without warning, an alien spaceship attacks a Japanese moon base. It's MST3K: Gamera vs. Zigra.
Animation for Shoutfactory's DVD menu. "The horror!" Uff! It's pouring rain! Watch Bill Press and Stephanie Miller. Michael picks me up to take me to brunch at the Harris Avenue Cafe. I get the Toulouse Eggs with salmon. Smoked cheddar eggs for Michael.
The mimosa goes straight to my head! Michael drops me off at home and I watch Kingsman: The Secret Service. Congratulations, Eggsie. You completed the first task. (Survival)
Catching up with last night's Emmy's. Celebrating diversity. One speech impressed me very much! Lena Waithe celebrates the ‘superpowers’ of being different. Thank you, Lena.
Lena Waithe, who grew up in Chicago, won an Emmy for outstanding writing for a comedy series. | Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment