Wednesday, September 20, 2017

woensdag 20 september 2017

woensdag 20 september 2017 Midnight movie - Day Watch. A nail-biting horror set in contemporary Moscow. The special effects are dazzling. Without the Chalk of Destiny, Moscow is doomed!
Are Moscow's youth - the hope for the future - doomed as well? Yegor? Kostya? Good story-lines along with a Russian poem - Kostya lives! Костя жив!. In the hope of plunging into evil dreams, he only writes on the wall with white chalk that Kostya is alive. Anton tries to protect his son, Yegor, from the forces of the dark side.
I have only to blame myself, but I get weird dreams. I wake up early to watch Stephanie Miller. She chats with Bob Cesca. Check out his latest post on Salon - The Goon is Back.
Mental health professionals assess President Trump’s mental health in a soon to be released book - The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump. I'd like to get my hands on this.
As I watch Star Wars, I want to pay better attention to the Aliens of the Mos Eisley Cantina like Momaw Nadon, an exile from Ithor. Momaw Nadon was a rebel sympathizer who cultivated a hidden garden in the mountains south of Mos Eisley.

No comments:

Post a Comment