Friday, September 15, 2017

vrijdag 15 september 2017

vrijdag 15 september 2017 Up at 4:30 AM. Turn on Bill Press. Good morning, Washington DC. Igor Volsky is in the big chair.
So much to discuss today! Trump's White Supremacist rhetoric. Dissecting the Bernie Sanders' Medicare For All bill. Examination of HRC's book: What Happened. Why put out this book? "She can do what she wants!" says Adam Smith. Next - Stephanie Miller.
I need to catch up with Rachel Maddow's one-on-one interview with Hillary Clinton. I almost forgot what it sounded like to hear complicated topics spoken about in intelligent, full sentences. An excursion up to WWU. I have the campus pretty much to myself. The students come back on the 19th. Fisher Fountain in Red Square.
That's Bond Hall in the background, I think. It's another beautiful day. The leaves are falling already. They crunch under my feet. Back home in time for Ellen. Wow! He takes the dare! Channing Tatum Dressed as a Princess Singing "Let It Go" Will Fulfill Fantasies You Never Knew You Had. Friday night movie - Midnight Special. Ladies and gentlemen, the lovely and talented Adam Driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment