Wednesday, September 27, 2017

woensdag 27 september 2017

woensdag 27 september 2017 At Midnight... Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? In going beyond warp 9.5, the Enterprise enters a space-time continuum and becomes stranded in an uncharted void.
Catching up with the news... Trump: 'All I do is work.' Trying to defend against his indefensible barrage of tweets against the NFL players as Puerto Rico reels in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. Seahawk Michael Bennett 'would love' to talk with Trump.
On Monday, Bennett sat down for an interview on 360° with Anderson Cooper to talk about the wave of protests. Let's "Fix him." Head down to the book sale at the BLP. It's a frenzy! I'm claustrophobic!
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill playing on KEXP on my walk back home. It's nice to have the apartment to myself. Watch Ellen. I laugh out loud when Eric Stonestreet tackles the scary guy in the box. My God! BoJack Horseman is crazy! Princess Carolyn's family history!

No comments:

Post a Comment