Tuesday, September 26, 2017

dinsdag 26 september 2017

dinsdag 26 september 2017 Midnight. Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi movie - Alien Arrival. After crash-landing on a distant moon, escaped prisoner Kye must do whatever it takes to survive while facing down his worst enemy: himself.
Sit back, relax and learn to love the bomb again... Watch Doctor Strangelove. General "Buck" Turgidson: Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than 10 to 20 million killed, tops! Uh, depending on the breaks.
Ride to Earl's because my breaks are squeaking. They can't do anything today. So, I cruise around the neighborhood. I find the RE Store. They're busy in the alley unloading trucks. Things to fix and restore. I hitch up my bike to walk up and down the streets... through Elizabeth Park where a find this friendly-looking wooden sculpture.
Winner of 6 Academy Awards. Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron sing and dance to the music of George and Ira Gershwin in the Drama, Musical, Romance movie An American in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment