Tuesday, July 17, 2018

dinsdag 17 juli 2018

dinsdag 17 juli 2018 Captain Jim Holden takes a dramatic trip through the space/time continuum in The Expanse - Dandelion Sky. It's trippy for me, too. We get a re-play of the Eros Incident. In Space News... Oddball Among 12 Newfound Moons Discovered Orbiting Jupiter. And I found Uranus at State & Magnolia.
After the Trump-Putin Summit, the world is in an uproar. Some Dare Call It Treason. I guess that #TreasonTuesday is a "thing" now on Twitter. Obi-Wan Kenobi sez It's as if thousands of Trump supporters... suddenly shut the f#$k up!
I sit under a tree to read my book. The grass has no dew on it in the morning. (No dew is weird.) Humidity is 44% and it gets up to 81°F in Bellingham. What are those yellow butterflies with the black tiger stripes? Western Tiger Swallowtail (Papilio rutulus).

No comments:

Post a Comment