Sunday, July 8, 2018

zondag 8 juli 2018

zondag 8 juli 2018 Turn on BBC News. I feel very relieved to hear this story. Thai cave rescue: First boys rescued. Hey, people! Greetings from The Left Coast! I like this multi-layered theory of the reasons why America seems divided. The US really has 11 separate 'nations' with entirely different cultures.
Posted on YouTube: a very general description of Colin Woodard’s ideas of different regions inside the US. Interesting study of American sociology. I guess that Hawaii is its own thing. HBO shows Believer - a moving documentary which follows Imagine Dragons lead singer Dan Reynolds as he reconciles his Mormon faith with the church’s policies against the LGTBQ community.
A rainbow bird catches my eye as I bike around town. Boundary Bay is having a party on the 14th! A Pride Family BBQ for parents, parents-to-be, friends, allies and people of all ages to gather and celebrate love, diversity and equality.
While listening to the Rockies - Mariners game, I could hear the 'Seven Nation Army' chant in Safeco Field. I have been hearing it in the World Cup stadiums, too. How Seven Nation Army Became A Stadium Chant. I'm gonna fight 'em all. A seven nation army couldn't hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment