Thursday, July 5, 2018

donderdag 5 juli 2018

donderdag 5 juli 2018 To bed early and up early... at 3:30 AM. Turn on BBC to listen to Jeremiah Tower: My Life in Five Dishes. A fascinating man living a fascinating life - Jeremiah Tower.
I like how my brain wanders the planet. I asked myself, "What is 6 hours ahead of the Pacific Time Zone?" Answer: CVT - Cape Verde Time. Wikipedia - Cape Verde. Welcome to Cabo Verde - Lonely Planet. Geography Now... Santa MarĂ­a Beach on the island of Sal is one of the best-known in Cape Verde. A destination of sun, sand and charm.
I gets warm fast with the sun out. (No morning clouds.) It's 78°F and sunny with 50% humidity. I bike up to the Bakerview Fred Meyer for a difference. Metahumans are all over the DC Universe. Watching the Supergirl series. Red Kryptonite makes Kara malicious.
It's the Fifth of July! Welcome to the eight weeks of summer in the PNW. Running late? Never fear: summer in Seattle still has a lot to offer... like Caboozing.

No comments:

Post a Comment