Monday, July 2, 2018

maandag 2 juli 2018

maandag 2 juli 2018 It's Midnight. Up with Mexico! ¡Arriba México! Paul Barby takes us to Puerto Vallarta for beaches, zip lines, food and drink. I'd love to have a Michelada! I've heard of beautiful Sayulita. Mexico leftist Lopez Obrador claims victory in presidential election. His main objectives are to eliminate corruption, fight poverty, and bring social and economic equality in Mexico.
LeBron James! Thank you for 5 Finals games and the first championship Cleveland has had in 50 years! LeBron Takes Lakers Offer.
At 07:00 Pacífico, it's the World Cup - Mexico Succombs To Nermar. Sorry, Mexico. Lo siento mucho. BRA 2 - 0 MEX.
Bellingham's New Waypoint Park Is Open. Down to the park on my bike to check it out. The old "acid ball" tank is awesome! It's been turned into a sculpture. Lots of room to expand the park.
I hope that Summer comes back. I yearn for those dry sunny days. It's ok that it's cool and cloudy. We'll miss the coolness when Global Warming eventually dominates everywhere. The flying scene in Superman was playing in my brain while "flying' around on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment