Monday, July 9, 2018

maandag 9 juli 2018

maandag 9 juli 2018 OMG! Please! I would really like to see this happen - The Baby Trump Balloon! C'mon London! 'Trump Baby' Balloon for President's Trip to U.K.? London Mayor Says Yesssss!
Flashback to almost 2 years ago. Remember this? Donald Trumps calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot'. Isn't it ironic? #BLOTUS Campaign to Protest Donald Trump's U.K Visit by getting Green Day's “American Idiot” to No. 1 is actually working. The British are great at trolling! And Green Day will always be F^@%ing relevant! Michael and I go to the Co-op. Blue Sky Root Beer on sale for $1.99/6-pack. I can't carry all this on my bike, so he drives me up there and hauls it all back to my place. Settle down to watch CHIPS. You're a hoot, Dax Shepard! Thanks, Kamen, for lending your ear to me. But it was the best hour-long conversation that I've had in a long time. Michael - You were beneficent today! I have great friends. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment