Wednesday, July 4, 2018

woensdag 4 juli 2018

woensdag 4 juli 2018 Last night I watched the Biography, Drama, Romance The Theory of Everything with Eddie Redmayne. When Stephen Hawking learns of his fate, he starts to withdraw from people. Someone refers to The Tyranny of an Empty Room where being alone for too long can change you. Beautiful movie.
Good morning Seattle! Over 500 people will be sworn in as new U.S. citizens at the Seattle Center today. From Angola to Zambia, more than 80 countries will be represented. Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Beautiful view from the tower cam.
This Fourth of July is a sad one for me. Jack Todd puts forward that this has to be The Saddest Fourth of July in American History. I guess that I can celebrate the Fourth by exercising my First Amendment rights by working on my blog... expressing my feelings.
Greetings from Village Books. Sitting with celebrated American writer, humorist, entrepreneur, publisher and lecturer Mark Twain.
Baseball - America's favorite pastime. I'm home in time to catch the Mariners - Angels game at Safeco. I love the star-spangled hats! Let's go, Mariners! Mike Leake is set to lead things off.
No, Oh, No! LA 7- 4 Seattle. The Stars & Stripes caps didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment