Monday, July 30, 2018

maandag 30 juli 2018

maandag 30 juli 2018 I've been having weird dreams lately. Usually, I get lost in a maze of strange houses and apartment buildings, looking for my own place. It's because This Is Not My America. Back in the 90s, Sliders was one of my favorite programs. Quinn Mallory and his friends would get lost in alternative universes... have adventures in different realities. But they all wanted to go home. One of these days, I think that the Space-Time Continuum will crack open, and President Hillary Clinton is giving the State of the Union address to the people. "We are building a safe, strong, and proud America for everyone!" Actually, this is Cold War World. The Russians have won. Trump composes the most elaborate thank-you note in history for Putin. This is our strange new world. Step one: Can you say спасибоTrump voters thanking Russia for its help in 2016.
Just a friendly tweet from Will Winston. (Learn Russian.) Since it is obvious that my country is under Russian control, let me first say that I am happy to be part of the homeland.
In Bellingham - 82°F and sunny. We're not burning up like the rest of the planet. I see some news of wildfires east of us, but it's not here. And it is 75° in my apartment. Not bad. (No AC) It could be worse. I found the Alexander House which records weather data for Elizabeth Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment