Monday, July 16, 2018

maandag 16 juli 2018

maandag 16 juli 2018 Midnight in Paris. The French are celebrating victory, partying in the streets into the wee hours of the morning. Messages of appreciation are beamed 50 meters high on the Arc De Triomphe. I love this photojournal report from The Sun - Paris streets PACKED with fans as France win World Cup 2018.
Midnight Pacific... 9 hours behind Paris... I'm watching The Expanse. The theme song gives me goose bumps. It's such an adventure! In 200 years, humans colonize the solar system. This is a realistic picture of that future. The Expanse is the best show on TV that no one is watching.
I'm not ready to believe that The Ring is a sentient wormhole. My hero - Captain Jim Holden - is going to investigate.
Off to the park to read my book - What Truth Sounds Like.
I found Jupiter at Maple & State. The Great Red Spot looks wrong.
Evita is playing on HBO starring Madonna as Eva PerĂ³n. What's new Buenos Aires? I'm new, I wanna say I'm just a little stuck on you. You'll be on me too. I get out here, Buenos Aires. Stand back, you oughta know whatcha gonna get in me. Just a little touch of star quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment