Tuesday, August 14, 2018

dinsdag 14 augustus 2018

dinsdag 14 augustus 2018 I'm learning lots of neat things from my new book - The Healing of America. French medical care is so much more efficient than anything Americans are used to. They have a system that enable the French to live longer and healthier lives, with zero risk of financial loss due to illness. Et voilĂ ... la carte d'assurance maladie. Embedded in the gold chip is a digital record of every doctor visit, referral, injection, operation, X-ray, diagnostic test, prescription, warning, every financial transaction, etc.
The French healthcare system was named by the World Health Organization in 2008 as the best performing system in the world in terms of availability and organization of health care providers. Pourquoi? France - #1. USA - #37. Vive la France!
Captain Gabriel Lorca is searching the star charts. Is he making tactical plans against the Klingons? Or what? No matter how deep in space you are, always feel like you can see home. Don't you think? Maybe it's just me. I'm reviewing Star Trek Discovery.
It's 82.5 °F with smoke. I can't bike in this heat... and crappy air! My eyes and nose are burning. You can usually see the beautiful blue Bellingham Bay from this viewpoint.
Buzz cut at Jes's. The elderly Jes takes off my white hair. Shop at the Co-op. Home for Star Trek Nemesis on HBO. Is this film really 16-years-old? My dear Data! Nothing but blue skies. How ironic!

No comments:

Post a Comment