Sunday, August 12, 2018

zondag 12 augustus 2018

zondag 12 augustus 2018 Midnight movie - Serenity. I have it on DVD, but I haven't watched this since March 20th 2013. Now it's on Netflix.
The Operative: You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords. Dr. Mathias: Well, unfortunately, I forgot to bring a sword. Dr. Mathias: [as the Operative pulls out his sword] I would put that down right now if I were you. The Operative: Would you be killed in your sleep, like an ailing pet? I hate swords! Playing with Google Maps. Silly me! I plot a bike ride in Los Angeles from Pasadena to Hancock Park. Yes! Maison Akira to Starbucks on N. Larchmont. My reward: a Iced Soy Chai at 206 N Larchmont Blvd.
In reality, I bike downtown B'ham and hitch it at Bay Street. What are they burning at the Bayou on Bay? I guess... the Frog Legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment