Saturday, August 18, 2018

zaterdag 18 augustus 2018

zaterdag 18 augustus 2018 I had a dream in French. I dreamt I was a bartender serving a martini to a famous blonde person. (But I didn't have any vermouth.) I handed the drink to her, and she said Merci, monsieur. Gallantly, I told her Avec plaisir! Could it have been Nicole Kidman? Nicole Kidman: "Je ferais n'importe quoi par amour"
Thank you, Rachel, for wishing us a happy 81818. Palindrome!
I watch with much interest the one-on-one interview. John Brennan: Trump Is ‘Drunk On Power’ — And Dangerous. These are frightening times former CIA director tells Rachel Maddow.
I'm just riding my bike around town... mostly admiring the parks, houses and gardens. But these golden chrysanthemums shout Look At Us!
Downtown, I see The Comics Place is going to host Colin Cantwell... the concept artist and spacecraft designer for Star Wars.
NO DATA on the air quality. I can imagine that the Air Quality is unhealthy. It's tough to ride my bike today. My eyes are tearing and burning. My nose is burning. I heard of wildfires on Vancouver Island. B.C. wildfires 2018: Smoke leaves majority of province under special weather statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment