Saturday, August 11, 2018

zaterdag 11 augustus 2018

zaterdag 11 augustus 2018 Up at Midnight watching Star Trek: Discovery. Our hero is Michael Burnham. From my youth on Vulcan, I was raised to believe that service was my purpose. And I carried that conviction to Starfleet. I dreamed of a day when I would command my own vessel and further the noble objectives of this great institution. That dream is over, the only ship I know in ruins. My crew... gone. My captain... my friend. I wanted to protect them from war, from the enemy. And now we are at war, and I am the enemy.
It has cooled off quite a bit from yesterday - 68.5 °F with only 252 w/m2. Biking around... What's that? Что это? The Russian Consulate of Bellingham. Генеральное Консульство Российской Федерации.
Back to my place... Relax, enjoy and laugh with Uncle Martin.
I don't have any uncles. I would adopt Martin in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment