Monday, August 20, 2018

maandag 20 augustus 2018

maandag 20 augustus 2018 A Princess, an Elf, and a Demon Walk Into a Bar... I'm enjoying Disenchantment.
Voice work by Abbi Jacobson - Princess Bean, Eric Andre - Luci, Nat Faxon - Elfo. Ultimately, creator Matt Groening said in a statement, Disenchantment will be about life and death, love and sex, and how to keep laughing in a world full of suffering and idiots, despite what the elders and wizards and other jerks tell you.
Restless night... But I'm up for Stephanie Miller live and in the studio with actress and activist Jane Fonda. A talented woman of many achievements. I love the Hollywood-style sunglasses.
Despite the 151 unhealthy AQI, I ride my bike here and there. Down to the Grocery Outlet to pick up a bottle of Murray Run Chardonnay - $5.99. White wine from South Eastern Australia.
Reviewing Discovery... I'm up to The War Without, the War Within. Starfleet must use unconventional tactics and sources to take their next action against the Klingons.
I feel bad for our friends up in Calgary. Air quality of unhealthy! Smoke, air quality advisory likely to continue into the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment