Tuesday, August 21, 2018

dinsdag 21 augustus 2018

dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 Turn on CKWX - Vancouver News 1130. The top story isn't about Manafort or Cohen. Today - Feds announce ambitious plan to cut poverty rates, activist far from impressed. OMG Yes! I AM impressed! What a radical idea!
Our AQI is 191 in Bellingham. Worse than yesterday. I really wanted to get the Smoke Report since 550 wildfires are burning in BC. Flights back to normal, but air quality still poor as B.C. wildfires continue to burn. Canada is now a world leader in the fight against climate change. Check out Climate Change Canada.
Bus to downtown. Brunch at the Community Food Co-op. Walk down to the library to pick out a new book. I find a real winner! Grunch of Giants. Written by my old hero Buckminster Fuller. In college, I read almost everything he wrote. He was one of our world's first futurists and global thinkers. I remember at this time, last year, we were thrilled by the eclipse. A Year After the Great American Solar Eclipse, the Excitement Remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment