Monday, August 13, 2018

maandag 13 augustus 2018

maandag 13 augustus 2018 Star Trek Discovery: Choose Your Pain. Lt. Ash Tyler was captured by the Klingons at the Battle of the Binary Stars and has been in prison for seven months.
I'm thrilled to see the trailer for Star Trek: Discovery Season 2. I start reading The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care. Author T.R. Reid, a former reporter, shares what he's seen all over the world.
I take my book on the bus ride to Elizabeth Park. I read In health care, the United States has become the bogeyman of the world. Ominous words. I find the the Old Village Trail to the park. Photo #1001 from my iPhone. I'm proud that I'm finding my way around town easily.
The Cubbies have the day off today. But I watch this walk-off grand slam by Bode is just amazing! Competition between the teams in the major leagues increase. I happen to be wearing my Cubs t-shirt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment