Thursday, August 23, 2018

donderdag 23 augustus 2018

donderdag 23 augustus 2018 Up with KING 5 News. O, woe is me, T'have seen what I have seen, see what I see! Smoky skies prove costly for some Seattle businesses. I miss the blue skies and breathtaking views. I agree. We're going to see more fires in the future. 😖 Lucky dogs! With 563 wildfires burning in B.C., Puppies found by firefighters in Kamloops reunited with owner.
NASA astronaut Ricky Arnold photographs Hurricane Lane near Hawaii in the Pacific. Hurricane Lane looks absolutely massive.
Concentrated Dark Matter is what we need! What can this exotic substance do exactly?  Rick tells Morty that they'll be safe if they're naked, as the Zigerions are immensely uncomfortable with the sight of nudity in M. Night Shaym-Aliens!. Quick! Get that stuff!
Rick loves Baker Street. The song is very Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment