Wednesday, August 15, 2018

woensdag 15 augustus 2018

woensdag 15 augustus 2018 Midnight movie - Armageddon. This has been on Netflix for a long time. Best review: Armageddon is as irresistible as it's indefensible - David Ansen, Newsweek.
Today is Maxine Waters' birthday. Representative of the people of California's 43rd District in Congress. She turns 80. HAPPY B-DAY!
Ride WTA with my bike up to beautiful Blaine. I can see metropolitan Vancouver across the bay... even through the hazy smoke. The big city beckons to me. The Peace Arch is on the right. The tide is very low today. I love the smell of the marine air.
So close to Justin but just can't cross the line!!!!!!
Visit the Blaine Public Library. They have AC! I read my book and relaxed for a while. Up to Blaine Harbor Boating Center. It's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment