Thursday, December 26, 2019

donderdag 26 december 2019

donderdag 26 december 2019 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Deadly Mantis. But I got a mantis in my pantis -Crow. The creature takes a scenic tour... visits the Washington Monument and New York. He crawls into a tunnel where they throw chemical bombs at its face.
California’s wild winter begins with heavy snow, pounding rain and tornado warnings. Yep. People are traveling for the holidays. I find myself in a subtropical Ohio 61°F today. I really don't need my jacket. What? It feels warm, but the trees are bare.
It's the new Season 2 of Lost in Space. The castaway Space Family Robinson is crazy with their robots, hyperspace rifts and... (OH!) that Doctor Smith! I gobble it up!
This is fun! Merci la Suisse Police! Cute! with the Vulcan hand sign. Heute wird ein guter Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment