Monday, December 9, 2019

maandag 9 december 2019

maandag 9 december 2019 I had a dream. I was in Seattle, eating at a nice restaurant in the Seattle Central College neighborhood. I went downtown to check the progress of construction projects. The Rainier Square skyscraper is set to be second-tallest in Seattle.
Then, I went back home at the Harbor Step Apartments and watched the sunset. What a beautiful view! It's only a dream.
LA Rams overpower the Seahawks. Final score: 28-12. The first half was an embarrassing mess! The game was hard to watch! This was my cardiograph during the game. I almost flat-lined!
It's very, very, very rude! Alice invites herself to a mad tea party where the Mad Hatter and the March Hare are celebrating their unbirthdays. Here in Oberlin Wonderland, it's a nice rainy day to have an unbirthday. A Very Merry Unbirthday to You! (Yes, you!)
At last!!! MST3K: Danger!! Death Ray. Oh, no! How evil! It's Scar Face as David Cassidy as Abe Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment