Friday, December 20, 2019

vrijdag 20 december 2019

vrijdag 20 december 2019 Bike ride at sunrise. The sky is pink in the east. It's an arctic 12°F, and my legs were getting numb.
On Stephanie Miller! Political commentator Alex Mohajer joins Frangela to talk about last night's #DemocraticDebate. I enjoy listening to Alex. His energy and positivity is wonderful. Bros 4 America!
The Rise Of Skywalker Is A Safe, Witless Sendoff For The Core Star Wars Saga. That's a harsh review by HuffPo. Well... They should have had a giant Baby Yoda. Underestimate his power do not!
It feels tropical! It's up to 35°F. At the OPL, I pick up Arctic.
I made a Christmas salad... maybe? Roasted red peppers, slices of avocado, with coleslaw. It's rather bland. Well... It's Red and Green. Xmas colors. I'm experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment