Friday, December 13, 2019

vrijdag 13 december 2019

vrijdag 13 december 2019 Midnight movie - Star Trek: Generations. I love the scene where Data finds his cat, Spot, alive and well in the wreckage of the Enterprise-D. He breaks down in robot tears.
Nadler shocks GOP with surprise end to Trump impeachment debate. I have a theory... Nadler postponed the committee vote to today, Friday the 13th! And Doug Collins is such a whiny baby!
I'm glad that I did a walk during the sunrise, because the sun dissapeared after 9 o'clock. The clouds approach. The temps stay mild enough for more walking and biking. OK... I did this to myself. I picked up a Rolling Stone issue at the OPL and I read Trump 2020: Be Very Afraid. Does America really love this Mad King? Between apathy, propaganda, and election tampering. Things aren’t looking good. I think that we'll elect this SOB again. I hope I’m wrong.
What would happen if a black hole appeared out of nowhere next to Earth? The gravitational effects that produced spaghettification would start to take effect. The edge of the Earth closest to the black hole would feel a much stronger force than the far side.

No comments:

Post a Comment