Saturday, December 14, 2019

zaterdag 14 december 2019

zaterdag 14 december 2019 I can find M35 in Star Walk. It's setting in the west along with the Moon. There's no way to find it with my eyes. It's raining... a lot. Messier 35 (also known as M35, or NGC 2168) is an open cluster in the constellation Gemini. It was discovered in 1745 by Jean-Philippe Loys de Chéseaux - a young Swiss astronomer with his own private observatory.
Rain today in Ohio. The East Coast is getting some weather, too. A winter storm could start Sunday evening. If current trends continue, a 6”+ snow storm is in the cards.
Just for some giggles, I watched Lost In Space: The Girl from the Green Dimension. I would enjoy a bath outside, living on an arid alien world. I like green, too. Isn't it nice, Will Robinson?
A little walk into town. Oberlin looks pretty when it's wet.
Back home to dry off. Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths.

No comments:

Post a Comment