Wednesday, December 4, 2019

woensdag 4 december 2019

woensdag 4 december 2019 Midnight movie - The Doors - directed by Oliver Stone and starring Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison. Words to live by... I am the Lizard King. I can do anything.
Turn on France 24. I could feel the disquiet all the way from London. The 'Nasty' NATO Summit shows cracks in the alliance which have become increasingly difficult to hide. Donald Trump lashes out at our NATO allies, amplifying the problems... as usual. Trump Calls Trudeau 'Two-Faced' but quickly added, "He's a nice guy."
The House Judiciary Committee kicked off its first hearing of the impeachment of Trump. After a Dr.'s appointment, I catch up with this later at home. Democrats absolutely nailed it with three constitutional scholars who testified that Trump committed bribery, abuse of power, and obstruction. Trump's Conduct Was Impeachable.
Trump: Article II gives me right to do whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment