Friday, December 6, 2019

vrijdag 6 december 2019

vrijdag 6 december 2019 Up with France 24. At least 800,000 people took to the streets across the France. The sign reads I'm afraid (for all our little butts). #greve5decembre
Day two... Trade unions say they plan to keep striking until President Emmanuel Macron backs down from a planned reform of pensions. French workers cherish their welfare state. That’s why they’re striking -Cole Stangler. Trump impeachment to go ahead -Pelosi. ❤️ you Madame Speaker!
I confess that I adore Britt & Lou and their adventures in Seattle. Whew! I didn't think that I'd get weepy about shopping at Kress... OMG! That stupid escalator ride down there. Memories.
While we try to re-establish democracy in the USA and around the world... I'll watch Star Trek: Who Mourns For Adonais? Unquestioned servitude? That doesn't sound very progressive of you, Apollo.

No comments:

Post a Comment