Friday, December 27, 2019

vrijdag 27 december 2019

vrijdag 27 december 2019 His humid, fleshy extentions struggle as he attempts to dominate some simple, seemingly purposeless toy. Already a sense of pity overcomes me, and yet I am repelled by my own compassion! Although his biological makeup implies a living thing, I'm certain we will discover him to be but an animated piece of refuse or feces. But I must remain impartial and continue to study even as he mocks everything I hold dear. I hate him, and can take comfort only in my own cool detachment -Observer studying Mike.
In MST3K: The Thing That Could Die (805), one of the Observers comes to the SOL to observe in person. He annoys and insults the crew, so they eject him from the ship, sans brain. Fun segment! In our midnight movie, a strange box is discovered containing the intact head of Gideon Drew, a man executed for sorcery 400 years earlier.
It's still a mild 56°F. The sun is in and out. Just a little walk to Tappan Square. Way down there is Bosworth Hall with its Romanesque tower and hand-carved medieval doorways. Fairchild Chapel is inside.
In honor of Timothée Chalamet's 24th birthday, I watch Interstellar. He plays the role of Tom Cooper, the 15-year-old son of Matthew McConaughey's character - Cooper.
The Emperor Ming: Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment