Sunday, December 29, 2019

zondag 29 december 2019

zondag 29 december 2019 Robert Walker Jr., 1940-2019. He passed away only 3 weeks ago. I watch Star Trek: Charlie X in his honor. He had amazing card trick skills... and strange powers.
We're going down to Powell, Ohio. Will I have a chance to catch the SFvsSEA game? Turn on KING 5. The excitement is building in Seattle. Seahawks look ahead to primetime showdown with 49ers.
Christmas in Columbus. We need a trailer for all the gifts. I end up holding garbage bags full of presents in my lap.
The rain is intense driving down I-71. Visibility is minimal. Hydroplaning is possible. Scariness! Suddenly, the rain lets up.
I envy my grand-nephew. He gets a DC Super Friends Hall of Justice set... And he gets an 8-pack of heroes and villains. Lex Luthor!
The Crate Creature is a hoot! What will they think up next?

No comments:

Post a Comment