Thursday, January 16, 2020

donderdag 16 januari 2020

donderdag 16 januari 2020 Midnight movie - MST3K: Attack of the Giant Leeches. Horror! The giant leeches are played by actors in sack-like suits made of thin black plastic and complete with fake "suckers" sewn on. They're Sears ponchos.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ukraine to investigate US? A Criminal Investigation on Reports of Surveillance of Marie Yovanovitch. Yes! Isn't It Ironic?. LOL! Chris Lavoie: Oh god. Are we in a 10,000 spoons situation here?...
A friend back in Bellingham is trying to get to work. His car is buried in the snow, and the residential streets aren't plowed. The WTA is running, so he chooses public transit. He texts me... I forgot to wear something over my ears. I'm cold! I can relate, my friend.
Oberlin is getting cold, too. I see a few flakes flying around.
I'm SO happy to watch this LIVE. Rep. Schiff reads articles of impeachment to Senate. I'm so ecstatic that I'm ripping my shirt off!
It's not easy to rip one's shirt off. Take example from Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment