Sunday, January 19, 2020

zondag 19 januari 2020

zondag 19 januari 2020 Godless: Homecoming is the 7th and final episode of the series. The preacher reads 'Tis Is Fearful Thing. ‘Tis a fearful thing to love what death can touch. A fearful thing to love, to hope, to dream, to be – to be, And oh, to lose. A thing for fools, this, And a holy thing, a holy thing to love. For your life has lived in me, your laugh once lifted me, your word was gift to me. To remember this brings painful joy. ‘Tis a human thing, love, a holy thing, to love what death has touched -Yehuda HaLevi. This was The Legend of Roy Goode. Thank you, Roy, and good luck.
Strange dreams... very Lord of the Rings-ish with wizards, Elves and hobbits. Turn on BBC World Service. The Documentary - Greenland: Why Music Matters. Photo: Houses in Maniitsoq, Greenland.
I takes me 20 minutes to walk down to Oberlin College. By the time I got to Mudd, my cheeks were tingling.

No comments:

Post a Comment