Sunday, January 5, 2020

zondag 5 januari 2020

zondag 5 januari 2020 Taylor Swift and Shawn Mendes sing Lover on Z 95.3 FM. We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January.
I'm getting a lot of exercise today. An hour-long walk round trip: Home - Tappan Square - Home. I biked to Walmart to get my Lisinopril. Bonus ride down the Don J. Pease Memorial Bike Path.
Three years ago, my dad was in hospice care, and we didn't know what would become of him. The  Obama days were numbered. So, we were in mourning for various reasons. I reviewed this Rachel Maddow video (667,728 views). Oh... sigh! Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - The Obama Inauguration. I remember the Women's March in DC and the start if the Indivisible Project. Thanks, Rachel, and Happy 2020! Women are organizing for the January 18th 2020 March in DC. And Indivisible is trying to stop #WWIII. Soooo... Yee YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment