Saturday, January 25, 2020

zaterdag 25 januari 2020

zaterdag 25 januari 2020 Last night, I watched Marriage Story. It received six nominations at the 92nd Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Actor (Adam Driver), Best Actress (Scarlett Johansson), Best Supporting Actress (Laura Dern) and Best Original Screenplay. Good luck to you all on February 9, 2020.
I love the ethereal music on WOBC during my walk in Oberlin.
The show: Chameleon Radio - Experimental, Ambient, Pop, Pysch, etc. with host Chuck Ryals. Saturday 1PM-3PM
Thoughts? George Takei, on the new Space Force logo? George Takei: The 'Star Trek' vision was hopeful. Trump's is Mirror Image. I gotta watch Mirror, Mirror NOW!
It's supposed to snow tonight. I wonder... 'cause it's just rain. Anyway! Dinner and a movie - Noodles with garlic broccoli and Paul. YES!  Paul: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment