Thursday, January 30, 2020

donderdag 30 januari 2020

donderdag 30 januari 2020 Stephen Colbert Hammers Alan Dershowitz’s ‘Logical Turd’ of a Trump Impeachment Defense. He brought a little bag of Utz Potato Chips, Sour Cream & Onion.
Watch MST3K: Project Moon Base. I thought that I had watched all of them. I have never seen Project Moon Base. Segment 4: The amazing all-purpose mystery substance SPACOM!
I want a Rick's Portal Gun! Don't you? It's a deus ex machina as Matt Brady puts it. I'd like a gun just for "local" travel. Shoot the gun, and whew! You're instantly transported to a beach in the Caribbean.
It's a blah day in Oberlin. Pay my electric bill - $27. Visit the library. Listen to the Impeachment Trial. I want Grace and Frankie! Adam: I'm your real sister, here, okay? In feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment