Monday, January 20, 2020

maandag 20 januari 2020

maandag 20 januari 2020 Crisis on Infinite Earths. I watch 3 of the 5 episodes last night. Barry, Pariah, Killer Frost and Cisco think they have a plan to save the Multiverse from destruction.
Rise and shine, Davos, Switzerland! The ski resort of Davos is seen at sunrise ahead of the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum. Let's talk! Income inequality, upward mobility, the trust paradox, the climate crisis and sustainability. Allons-y!
I think I had a dream about riding a train from Geneva to someplace in Switzerland. (Geneva to Davos.) I remember spectacular views of lakes and mountains... and speaking in French.
I have never biked in this much snow. My ride to IGA was fine. Look what I picked up! Cascade Farm Premium Organic Cut Spinach! Thank you, Skagit Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment