Thursday, August 20, 2020

donderdag 20 augustus 2020

donderdag 20 augustus 2020 I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously … but he never did... Donald Trump hasn’t grown into the job because he can’t. Obama issues a dire warning about American democracy in stunning rebuke of Trump.
America, you in danger, girl! The DNC was amazing. I'm still revelling in it. Too much energy. Not a lot of sleep last night. In the morning, I hear my marching orders from The White Stripes on WTSQ. It's fun to walk with the bass beat. Over to that old house off of Woodhaven Place. The first Usonian house in Ohio - the Weltzheimer/Johnson House - Frank Lloyd Wright place.
Back home. Turn on CNN where I fall into this awful vortex of news. The interview with Miles Taylor is riveting and truly scary. Ex-DHS official: I fear Trump will do this to make the election difficult.

Power Rangers vs the Evil President! I need to confess to a fantastic dream. I was the Red Ranger on the Operation Overdrive team (and I look great in Ranger Red!). We went to the White House to arrest Trump. The Secret Service turned into alien monsters and confronted us. Lightning came out of my eyes and they were knocked out. We went into the Oval Office, and Trump roared Destruction to all those who oppose me! I zapped him, too, and we took him away.


A trip out to the farmland... to Russia Rd. There's a horseback riding service out here - Equestrian Elite.

No comments:

Post a Comment